Even though our campaign is ending today, your adventure to discover garlic doesn’t have to end here! There are tons of garlic festivals happening all across Canada throughout the year.
If you love garlic, want to learn more about its many applications, and would like to meet some of the great people growing and experimenting with it – a garlic festival is the place to go!
We’ve prepared a list for you of the many garlic festivals you can visit across the nation.
- August 11&12 – Pender Harbour Garlic Festiva penderharbourgarlicfestival.ca
- August 19 – Grindrod Garlic Festival greencroftgardens.com
- August 26&27 – South Cariboo Garlic Festival garlicfestival.ca
- September 9 – Hills Garlic Festival hillsgarlicfest.ca
- October 13 – Andrew Garlic Festival, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 7&8 – Pembina Valley Honey Garlic & Maple Syrup Festival rmofpembina.com/honey-garlic.html
- August 11&12 – Perth Garlic Festival perthgarlicfestival.com
- August 11&12 – Carp Farmers’ Market Garlic Festival carpfarmersmarket.com
- August 18 – Garlic is Great Festival, contact Deanna Smith email@example.com
- August 25 – Garlic Fest haliburtongarlic.ca
- August 26 – Canadian Garlic Festival, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 1 – Verona Lions Garlic Festival veronalions.ca
- September 8&9 – Stratford Garlic Festival stratfordgarlicfestival.com
- October 13&14 – Toronto Garlic Festival torontogarlicfestival.ca
- September 15 – Niagara Garlic Festival, contact email@example.com
- August 18 – The Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue Garlic Festival firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 27 – Stinking Rose Garlic Festival watershedfarm.org
Road trip? I think so!
Have you ever been to any of these events? Do you know about a great garlic-themed event we missed?? We’d love to hear from you!